Roxy Palace has slot tournaments 24 hours a day with guaranteed freerolls and free buy-ins. There's a huge variety of types of tourneys to enjoy. Sign up now, join the fun and win some cash!
LONDON, ENGLAND - The gambling market has become a mind field for players to navigate by themselves, so as a result, many opt to use comparison sites, such as www.gamingalerts.co.uk to held them search
for the best deals and operators. Here's a few top tips to keep in mind whilst playing online games:
1. Understand how it all works. Playing online is very different to visiting your local bingo, casino, poker or betting venue. You will need to be able to make online payments (if you want to play for real) as well as have a basic understanding of how to use the internet. There are a number of ways that you can transact at a gambling site and these including, Netellar, Money Bookers , U Kash, Click and Buy, Western Union as well as all the major bank cards.
2. Know the rules - read the 'How to play' and 'How to bet guides' before you start staking real money. Also most reputable sites offer a free to play service so you don't need to spend money until you know how it all works and what you are doing.
3. Don't choose the first site you come across. There are some really good operators out there so make sure you have a thorough look on the net and do your research. Use comparison sites and review sites to find out information on the best operators, promotions, payment methods and read reviews from other players. Also check out their licensing details (more info on this below)
4. Specialist sites aren't always the best. If you're an online gambling fan and want to play a variety of games. Rather than having multiple accounts it may be easier to sign up to an operator which offers all products , such as Bet 365 or Ladbrokes, both of which are renowned and trusted places to play. It is worth looking at what products are offered by each of the sites.
5. Enter worthwhile promotions. Some are offering free bets, cash bonuses or prize draws. However others will be impossible to win and will only act as an incentive to spend more money. Look at the terms and conditions and small print before entering them! Sometimes the rules for withdrawing bonus money are so ridiculous that it is definitely not worth being conned into the bonus in the first place - so make sure you check out the wagering requirements.
6. Have a weekly or monthly budget and don't over spend. If you think you may have a problem, visit the Gamble Aware site, or Gamcare.com.
7. Make sure you play at a site that is properly licensed and on the 'white list' - this means that it is licensed from one of the EU jurisdictions and is therefore regulated properly and allowed to operate and market itself into the UK. Illegal or unlisted operators are unsafe and playing at one is a major risk not worth taking - there is no guarantee that your funds will be safe.
8. Look for the new sites such as Cashino Gaming which offer the best in both Bingo and Casino games. Also, new sites often have some of the most competitive sign up offers and promotions as they need to be competitive to attract new customers.
9. Read Gambling News to keep up to date with the latest stories, special offers and product launches.
10. Enjoy your experience. Online gaming is about relaxing, having fun and enjoying yourself! If you do win don't go and spend it all again - put some of it away for a rainy day!
Gaming Alerts is the UK's leading online gaming comparison portal with in depth reviews, news stories and promotional bonuses. Covering all aspects of internet gaming, the site is a must for any online player.
ReadyBetGo! is an independent gambling news and information service. If you plan to play in casinos, ensure
that you are not breaking any local laws. It's up to you to know the legality of your actions when you gamble.